• Rent (3 month minimum):
o 3-6 months $14,500/month
o 6-12 months $13,500/month
o 1 year+ $12,550/month
• Security deposit: Equal to 1 month’s rent.
• Cleaning fee: $500
• Pet deposit: $5,000 per pet. 2 pet max.
Being offered and available immediately is this 14,000 sq ft country estate on a Christmas tree and timber farm in Estacada. Here you will find ultimate privacy in this luxurious country home just 45 minutes from downtown Portland or the airport. The house sits in the middle of a Christmas tree farm with 360-degree views of the Willamette Valley and Cascade Mountain Range.
Having 6 gorgeously appointed bedrooms, and 11 bathrooms, assures plenty of privacy and space for everyone in the household. The house is being offered completely furnished and outfitted with cutlery, plate ware, cooking utensils, and luxuries such as Jennifer Adams sheets and linens, or you can choose to bring in some or all of your own furniture and belongings. If our furniture is used you will find king beds in the Master and 3 of the other suites, and queen beds (either 1 or 2 your choice) in the remaining 2 bedrooms.
The expansive lawns, rose garden, beautiful landscape and magnificent woods will surround you creating the perfect environment for everyday living. An elegant country motif is evident throughout the house. Images of trees are found carved into the front doors and laid into the tilework in many of the bathrooms. Trees from the property have been used to craft the live edge bar and several other surfaces throughout the lower level. For your warming pleasure you will find 2 oversized fireplaces, 2 gas fireplaces and a woodstove in the kitchen that invites you to back right up and warm your behind. There is also an outdoor gas fire-pit for summer stargazing and hot dog or marshmallow roasting parties. Offices on each end of the house with fiber optic internet connections (speeds available up to 300 mbs) makes working from home a real delight, and the cozy, rustic wine cellar is the perfect place to unwind after a long day at work.
• Ultimate climate control: individual control of heat and AC in each bedroom on top of centralized heat/AC and 5 fireplaces
• TVs in every bedroom, the Great Room, and lower-level family room
• Game room with foosball, air hockey, Ms. Pacman, and a regulation-size pool table
• ADA accessible King suite on the lower level with walk-out porch and Mt. Hood Views
• Master suite on upper level with his/hers closets, private sitting room with fireplace, Jacuzzi hot tub in master bath and walk-out porch with Mt. Hood Views
• Lots of storage indoors and out
• Fish and deer hunt without leaving the property
• 45-minute drive to downtown Portland or the Airport
• 2 miles from Metzler Park (fishing and hiking)
• 3 miles from Mciver Park (fishing, hiking, boating, horseback riding, disc golf and fish hatchery)
• 2 miles to Springwater Golf Course
• 7 miles to Promontory Park (boating and water sports) on the Clackamas River
• 50 miles to Mt. Hood for winter sports
• 100 miles to the Oregon coast
• Only 40 minutes to downtown Portland/PDX
• The tree farm has 65 acres of Christmas trees and 555 acres of timber
• 2 miles of Clear Creek (a major salmon, steelhead and trout stream) run through the property
• 2 smaller side creeks
• The house was built in 1990 and fully remodeled in 2015
• 14,000 square feet of living space with 6 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms
• 4 car garage
• Over 12 miles of gravel roads and hiking/ATV trails
• The elevation varies from about 450’ at creek side to about 1,200’ in one corner of the property. The house sits in an open Christmas tree field at 950’
• There is a guest house across from the main house where the owners, Mark & Jean Wonser, reside. They are the caretakers of the property and manage the timber, Christmas trees and maintenance needs of the house. They are silent neighbors that you can interact with as little or as much as you desire.
Cross streets: Raney Ln and Springwater Rd.
City, St, Zip: Estacada, Oregon, 97023