Property is available fully furnished with all top of the line essentials, cotton towels, bathroom supplies, full kitchen supplies, cleaning supplies, internet/TV connection, office supplies, Netflix and more for $14,000 per month all included.
Email us if you need to stay less than 2 months
If you need housekeeper during your stay will be $30 per hour.
We are flexible and other arrangements can be negotiated.
Groups of 10 guest water bill will be added.
Rancho Cucamonga Luxury Executive Home w/ Private Pool!
Find a home-away-from-home in the heart of California when you stay at this vacation or corporate rental home! Located in the sought-after Rancho Cucamonga area, this 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom property will treat you to a bit of luxury while still offering all the essentials to make you feel at home. Stay on site to enjoy sunbathing and grilling by the private pool, or hop in the car to visit top tourist destinations like San Bernardino, downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, Universal Studios, and much more!
* NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security cameras is located at the front door. The camera does not look into any interior spaces *
3,833 Sq Ft | Family-Friendly | Garage/Driveway Parking | 2 stories | Year Build 2002
Whether you're visiting for business or pleasure, with friends or with family, this property is well-suited to host your trip to central California!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: California King Bed, Twin Bed w/ Twin Trundle Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed
OUTDOOR LIVING: Fenced backyard, 6-person patio table, gas grill, private pool & hot tub (heated for an additional fee)
INDOOR LIVING: Wood-burning fireplace, flat-screen TV, kids toys, free WiFi, desktop & printer
KITCHEN: Fully equipped w/ stainless steel appliances, 6-burner gas range stove, rice cooker, electric tea kettle, coffeemaker, blender, spices
GENERAL: Laundry room with washer/dryer, iron/board, air conditioning, heating, linens/towels
PARKING: driveway (4 vehicles), RV/Trailer parking permitted
ATTRACTIONS: Victoria Gardens (1.7 miles), Ontario Museum of History & Art (8.7 miles), Pumpkin Rock (17.2 miles), Castle Park (23.7 miles)
OUTDOOR RECREATION: Central Park (1.1 miles), Pacific Electric Inland Empire Trail (00 miles), Cucamonga-Guasti Regional Park (5.5 miles), Public Art tour (6.2 miles)
WINERIES: Joseph Filippi Winery (1.7 miles), Mountain Vista Vineyards (3.7 miles), The Wine Tailor (3.8 miles), Waters Edge Winery (4.6 miles)
SAN BERNARDINO: Glen Helen Regional Park (13.0 miles), National Orange Show Festival (20.2 miles), Silverwood Lake (32.9 miles), McDonald’s Museum (18.1 miles), SB Raceway (22.6 miles), Splash Kingdom Waterpark (25.8 miles)
DAY TRIPS: Hollywood (51.1 miles), Universal Studios (50.3 miles), Los Angeles (45.4 miles), Big Bear Lake (54.5 miles), Lake Arrowhead (37.7 miles)
AIRPORT: LA/Ontario International Airport (5.2 miles)
- 4 additional vehicles can be parked in the driveway
- RV/Trailer parking is permitted on site
- Additional street parking is also available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Grocery: ALDI - 11070 Foothill Blvd, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, (855) 955-2534
- Medical Clinic: Kindred Hospital Rancho - 10841 White Oak Ave, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
91730, (909) 581-6400
- Airport: LA/Ontario International Airport (5.2 miles)
- Check in after 4:00 PM
- Before your trip, please reach out to coordinate your arrival time and receive additional check-in instructions
- Please inform us of any problems or concerns upon arrival, so we can work to address these immediately
- Check out before 12:00 PM
- Prior to your departure, please tidy up the home by doing the following:
- Remove all perishable items
- Take out the trash
- Wash and put away all used dishes
- Strip linens from all used beds
- Place all used linens and towels in a pile
- Turn off all lights, electronics, and appliances
- Close and lock all windows and doors
- Additional fees will be imposed if the home is found in an unsatisfactory condition, so please return it to the condition in which you found it
Cross streets: Mountain View Drive and Millekin Ave
City, St, Zip: Rancho Cucamonga, California, 91730